Effective Friday, May 30, 2014, the following additional restrictions have been announced:
Stage II fire restrictions prohibit the following:
- Building, maintaining, attending or using a fire, campfire, charcoal, coal, or stove fire, including fires in developed campgrounds and improved sites.
- Smoking, except within an enclosed vehicle or building.
- Discharging a firearm, air rifle, or gas gun, except while engaged in a lawful hunt pursuant to state, federal, or tribal laws and regulations.
- Operating any internal combustion engine from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Welding or operating acetylene or other torch with an open flame.